About Duty Free Americas
Duty Free Americas (DFA) is the leading travel retailer in the Western Hemisphere offering duty free - tax free products. We carry an extensive selection of world known brands including perfumes, cosmetics, wines, spirits, tobacco, edibles, luxury leather goods, watches, jewelry, sunglasses, and travel-exclusive merchandise.
Our mission is to offer you quality products, cost savings, and a convenient, stress-free shopping environment. We work towards always meeting vacationers’ and business travelers’ needs and established a reliable, distinguished retail footprint across the globe.
Duty Free Americas maintains market-specific identities and continues to expand, while offering high-end products at competitive prices in a luxury retail environment. With the best brands in the world, a dedicated sales staff, and a commitment to technology and luxury merchandising, DFA continues to enhance and expedite the consumer shopping experience.
Please visit one of our over 200 store locations to experience a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
Duty Free Americas Inc also consists of operating divisions including: Corporate, Airports, Borders, Warehouses and Distribution Centers.
Start Shopping Now!
Why Shop at Duty free Americas?
We are committed to offering you an excellent travel shopping experience. We carry the best brands of liquors, wine, spirits, beauty products (such as perfumes, cosmetics, makeup, etc), chocolates, watches, sunglasses and more and we are committed to providing you with a shopping experience rivaled by others.
How to shop online?
No more stressful, last-minute shopping when you travel. Select your favorite products online, in advance, in the coziness of your hotel room or home, all duty free – tax free, and pick up when you travel internationally.
You may order online up to 15 days before your travel date and no less than 48 hours.
While browsing the online catalogue you will find the same in-store regular prices, promotions, and price discounts.
Step by Step :
1. Start by selecting your desired location (make sure the location and store you have selected is where you are going to pick up your goods). You will find the location option at top of the header of any page and you may change your desired location at any time. Please note that each store has its own pricing, availability and promotions so make sure you have selected the correct store at the beginning of your buying process otherwise you will have to start your buying process again.
2. After you have selected your desired location, the appropriate Duty-Free Americas store will be displayed with real-time availability, pricing and promotions so you can begin your shopping experience. Have Fun!
3. After you have selected all your desired items and added them to your shopping cart, you may proceed to checkout. During the checkout process please double check you have selected the right location, you will be asked for payment information and your travel information (flight number, date, time, and more). The travel information is important so the appropriate Duty Free Americas store will be notified to pack your order and prepare it for your pick up date.
Note: During the checkout process, please opt-in to our email marketing, so you can start receiving information in advance about promotions and new products.
4. You are all set, see you when you travel: You should receive an Order Confirmation email immediately after you have placed your order. Additionally, you will also receive a Reminder email on the day or or prior to your travels. If you need help, please contact us at any time.
5. Pick up: Orders will be packed and delivered in compliance with Customs laws of the country you ordered your items to be picked up from.
Please review your Pick Up Confirmation email for information as to where to retrieve your purchases.
To be eligible to buy Duty Free online
You must be traveling internationally.
You must have a valid airline ticket purchase (when buying at any of our airport stores).
You must be crossing the border (only when buying at any of our border stores).
You must be leaving the country (usually for more than 48 hours).
You must take the items with you into another country (As required by U.S. and other country laws, you will receive your items as you exit the country, either when picking it up at a specific store or as you get on the plane).
Most countries impose restrictions on the quantity of duty-free merchandise you can bring in. To view these restrictions please check the duty free allowances for your destination.
Reminder: We do not deliver goods outside the airport or outside the border.